Tag Archives: star wars
I am, by no means, the greatest Star Wars fan. I enjoyed the movies,and I feel comfortable with all of the main characters and a good amount of the minor characters. So, when my son wanted some Star Wars gummies, I had no problem making that purchase (in fact, I was pleased that he picked Star Wars over Diego, Scooby Doo, etc). My problem was when I looked closely at the box!!!! I feel like some random employee put his face on the package and nobody caught it. Who is this guy? Someone please help clear my brain… I cannot advance in life until this is resolved.
One the people who follows my blog nominated me for the Liebster Award. This award is a way for people with a small band of followers to get their blogs out to a slightly larger audience. You should definitely go check out her site; she puts together some nice lists .Love Long and Prosper So, now I have to answer eleven questions which she asked me. Then I will nominate eleven more bloggers and give them a list of eleven questions.
Here we go:
1. If you could describe your blog in three words, what would they be?
-From My Mind- all of the tales and sketches that you find here are mine, my own, my precious. I hope that you can share and enjoy this world with me. I certainly love bringing all of these stories to you.
2. If you have a return ticket to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?
I would probably take my wife and son to Kennebunkport, Maine. It was so lovely, and I constantly talk about it with her. We stayed at a place called The Shawmut Inn, which I don’t think even exists anymore.
3. What is your favourite book, and why?
Probably Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Chapter 7 A Mad Tea Party is one of the funniest chapters I have ever read. The story is so strange and imaginative. Read it if you haven’t already; it won’t take you long at all.
4. What is your favourite pancake topping?
Butter! Yup I am just that boring. I don’t even use syrup.
5. Do you like Marmite?
I had to google it to even know what it is; so I guess that is a “No”. I don’t have any problem with it; it is just that the two of us have not had the pleasure of being introduced.
6. What is your favourite blog post you have ever written?
I wrote a short story called The Runt of the Litter for a contest on Legends Undying. I ended up winning the Reader’s Choice Award. So I am proud of that post. I am more interested in which post you guys and gals like the most.
7. If you had to pick a song that describes you, what would it be, and why?
It’s Good to be King by Tom Petty. Creating Delphia and sharing it with you people makes me feel like the king of my own little world. There is a line in the song which I always liked “It’s good to be king and have your own world” Now I do have my own world. Thanks to my lovely wife for urging me to take the step and create my stories. I love you, babe.
8. Can you speak any other languages, rather than your native language?
No. We are trying to teach our son to speak some Vietnamese, but he does better with it than I do. I know a few little things, but I am far far away from being able to speak or understand it in everyday use.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
I would like to take Trinh, my wife, to have dinner with Mama Charlotte. She was my great aunt and was one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. Sadly, she passed away before she and Trinh were able to meet. She was a special lady, and we all miss her very much.
10. If you had to sing karaoke, what song would you sing?
I belt Close Every Door to Me from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (when I am in the shower or alone in the car) I know that singing a song from a musical would get me laughed off the stage however, so I would have to sing something like She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy just so I could hear the idiots cheer. I was a choir nerd in high school and was luckily able to sing in Carnegie Hall.
11. If you were going to a desert island for a year, what three items would you take, and why?
I am hoping that it is not, indeed, a desert island. If it is a desert island, then I would need tools which would allow me to obtain water. If it is a deserted island, then I would take 1) an axe 2) first aid kit 3) flint and steel. I would want to still be alive after the year was over.
Now I have to nominate eleven more people for this award.
Christine Haggarty – The Word Sensei
Whyorick – This is not the story of a Hero…
Corey Welsh – Corwel87
And here are your eleven questions:
1) If you had to pick a color that you would no longer be able to see; what color would it be and why?
2) All time favorite villain and why?
3) Favorite video on YouTube?
4) If you could shift into an animal form, or some hybrid of animal and human (like the therians from my stories) what animal would you change into?
5) What is your favorite sports team and why?
6) What is your nervous habit?
7) Who was your favorite Star Wars character and why?
8) What do you hope to gain by writing your blog?
9) What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
10) Of the four elements (fire,water,earth,air) which best describes you and why?
11) If you had a mutant ability, what would you want it to be and why?